What are those wonderful things that make us feel a little guilty, but far too good not to indulge in once in a while? The things that break the rules slightly, are a little unhealthy, are too expensive to cost-justify but make life that little bit more enjoyable.
- A nice long lie-in, even though there are lots of things I should be doing with my day.
- Rich chocolate cake and ice cream, bad for the diet but fabulous for the mood!
- Just doing… nothing! It’s great!
- French Fries and Fried Chicken!
- Movie / TV show marathos (HIMYM, Grey’s Anatomy, House, Criminal Minds, NCIS, CSI New York, Glee, Once Upon A Time, Revenge, AHS, ANTM, Desperate Houswivws, etc)
- Listening to a guy with an accent talk. Oh. My. Gosh. I could listen to a guy with an accent talk all day long. If it’s a European or Australian accent, I turn to complete mush. This is one guilty pleasure I don’t get to experience often, but when I do, I can’t get enough.
- Shopping. One survey revealed that 8 out 10 women felt guilty after they went on a shopping spree. Oh the shame of it all–but will that embarrassment stop future shopping trips? Probably not .
- Reading books. I would go all day long just to read a book until the end. I’m not eating if I didn’t feel hungry.
- Playing with my cats. Yeah, who can resist that cute aces they make?
- Bad mouthing artists I don’t like. Everysinglething they do, I absolutely hate it and start talking about that with my housemates. Guilty.
These are ten of my guilty pleasures, what are yours?